The Meadowlands YMCA builds a strong community through numerous programs and partnerships. We strive to offer a range of resources to offer help to ALL those in need. Here are just a few highlights of our services:
- Our weekly food distribution has given more than 6.2 MILLION pounds of food to families in our area.
- Through our partnerships we sourced food and supplies for families displaced by Hurricane Ida.
- State of Mind was established in 2021 to help normalize the mental health conversation and make resources more available.
- We handed out more than 1,200 diaper packs to those in our community.
- Feed the Children partnered with us to offer school supplies, hygiene products, and food to 200 families.
- Monthly blood drives have collected enough units to save approximately 2,000 lives.
We will continue to unite our community by expanding our social services and creating new programs to help our neighbors. Our next great endeavor is establishing a food pantry for families in need of more support than our weekly distributions are currently able to offer.
Show your support with a financial donation to our community service programs and scholarship fund.
Lend a helping hand with one of our food distributions, the food pantry, or one of our other programs.
Share how the Meadowlands YMCA has been a help to you. Share your story on social media and add the hashtag – #ymcagivingtuesday